glob2-ideas

[Glob2-ideas] can't register in forums

From: Jason Galyon
Subject: [Glob2-ideas] can't register in forums
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 19:54:53 -0500

I apologize if this is the wrong list for this, but well... it wasn't clear where to post this at all.

Basically, I can not register for the phpbb forums because it says my email has already been registered.

Yet, I don't remember doing this before. Oddly, I can't 'reset' my account if I did as it requires me to enter my username AND password.

I have never experienced this before in all my years on the net. Maybe I have just been lucky.

Wouldn't it be easier to require either username OR email?

Either way, how do I fix this problem now?

Thanks,
Jason