glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Powered by Ubuntu

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Powered by Ubuntu
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:38:05 +0530

Get 'powered by Ubuntu' stickers at the above link.

         I have already posted Baishampayan Ghose and talked 2 him
too. I managed to make him agree 2 post me stickers for all ubunutu
users here. So don't wrry stickers are on the way. They would be handd
in next GLUG meet or contest hopefully(if they arrive uptill thn).
             I too got some CDs for u people from CC-India launch
which me and Rishi attendd on 26th Jan at Mumbai. Grab thm also they
are limittd in numbr. But don't wrry it allows us to copy. Even if
someone doesn't get one. They can take soft copy frm anyone who has
the CD.

--
Regards
Rakesh

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation   -o)
Kernel 2.6.15-27  on a i686                       /\
                                                               _\_v