glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] [GLUG_NITH]boot time error message;(

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] [GLUG_NITH]boot time error message;(
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:31:50 +0530

Have you tried using some USB device? If yes, did it work successfully?

This message comes when I boot, so I cann't use any external usb
device. But everything works fine after booting.
--
Regards
Rakesh

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation   -o)
Kernel 2.6.15-27  on a i686                   /\
                                                        _\_v