glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] (no subject)

From: sagar sk
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 00:39:31 +0530

hey cool,i got it.no need of previous one,
its now working properly.
will try to install now.

sagar

On 13/04/07, sagar sk <address@hidden> wrote:
Manu listen, can u mail me the previous keys.
i cant find it in server,copy from yours and send me those keys,not
the new one,which u asked me to delete and copy the new one,please
send me the deleted keys.
soon

sagar