glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Glug-nith-discuss Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Glug-nith-discuss Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:54:41 +0530

Hi
not a good question don't you know from the mail that he is using GNU/LInux

Ohh replied in hury...yes surely not a good question....I wanted to
ask which distro?

There is a huge lag in my connection and could not see you posting him
reply prior to me.

do the list have some rules?

As this list is hosted on savannah, there would be guidelines. But I
think we better upload certain guidlines for this list on
glug-nith.org.
--
Regards
Rakesh