glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Help

From: Ashwini Dhiman
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Help
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:59:18 +0100

I downloaded the FC 6 i386 DVD ISO from the ftp site of glug.
The downloaded file is a WinRAR Archive file of size 1.41GB.
Is the file of this size only or is it bigger???

If it is,in fact of 1.41GB then do I burn the same ISO (The WinRAR file) to the DVD or I first extract it and then burn the contents to the DVD?
If you can then also please upload the SUSE 10.1 DVD ISO on the site.