glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Creating a Glucki account?

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Creating a Glucki account?
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:46:07 +0530

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 08:02:46PM +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> How do I create an account on Glucki? There seems to be no link to
> create a new account on http://wiki.glug-nith.org/

I have created you an user account. The link on the wiki to create an
account is not working properly. I will look into the matter in a few
days' time owing to shortage to time and will sort it out.
Please bear with the inconvenience for the time being. If anyone in
the meantime needs an user account on wiki please mail me.

Debarshi, I will mail you the details of the account.

Regards,
Vivek
--
When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the
inattentions of one.