glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Fedora repos problem

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Fedora repos problem
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:14:48 +0530

>         Can any one help me regarding the existing repos of
> fedora.glug-nith.org.
> is it still working?

I do not know the current status of the mirrored repositories. Only
someone having access to Razorblade can confirm, and I do not have
that anymore. However, I think they are badly outdated at this point
of time. :-(

> check wether its correct or not, please edit and reply back.
> Am having problems with the install files.

I do not remember the exact configuration any more. Here is my guess:

name=Fedora Core 6 - i386 - RB
baseurl=http://fedora.glug-nith.org/linux/core/6/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora

This will not work for anything other than i386.

> Debarshi the blog of yours, i never get any files installed from those
> repos. Do you have any idea why?

Are you talking about URLs like
http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/fedora-core.repo ? I do not have
an account there any more, and so they are unavailable. It is a pity
no one maintains the repositories these days. :-(

Regards,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7