glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Fedora mirror is now official

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Fedora mirror is now official
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:19:14 +0530

> I guess with the Mirror Manager set up any system which uses Fedora 8
> the Institute that means all the computers in the College intranet
> will be redirected to fedora.glug-nith for any Fedora 8 i386 and
> x86_64 thingy.

We ARE NOT talking of a mirror for NITH. We ARE talking of official
mirrors for India.

Can someone fix the details of the mirror on
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/ ? Have a look at how the WBUT folks
have done it?

By the way who are the folks responsible for the mirror?

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7