glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] An old man's take on FOSS.in

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] An old man's take on FOSS.in
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:05:42 +0530

"At 59 years of age, I think I was the most ancient creature to attend
foss-in 2007. Also the only fully grey-haired fossil in the venue. Also
the only illiterate person to participate in the event. I have no
software background; I graduated as a mechanical engineer, but ran a
business as a pseudo-metallurgical engineer. Nobody discovered!"

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7