glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Sysadmin day

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Sysadmin day
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:46:09 +0530

Hello list,
                 Here is a small excerpt

" Let's face it, System Administrators get no respect 364 days a year.
This is the day that all fellow System Administrators across the
globe, will be showered with expensive sports cars and large piles of
cash in appreciation of their diligent work. But seriously, we are
asking for a nice token gift and some public acknowledgment. It's the
least you could do."
For more details see this
http://www.sysadminday.com/

So before I forget to say this for next year, a big thank you to Varun
for taking up the job :)
Also a big thank you goes to Arjun Shanker and Debarshi Ray who
chugged off Razorblade and still help man it to this day.

Thank you admins :)

For the list member give bums to Varun tomorrow :)

Regards,
Vivek