glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Linux Server Admin position--US MNC--B'lore

From: navneet sharma
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Linux Server Admin position--US MNC--B'lore
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:39:01 +0530

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that "Shah Infotech" is a leading provider of HR solutions meeting the challenging needs of fortune 500 clients in the global market. Currently we do have an excellent job requirement.

Position: System Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience: 3+
Client: US Based MNC

Requirement:
* The ideal candidate would have hands-on Linux server administration experience, which includes setting up hardware & RAID
* Should be good at Perl & shell scripts
* Should be good at working with databases like Oracle, MySQL & MS SQL
* Should be well exposed to network/server management with good understanding of SNMP
* Exposure to ITIL & PMP methodologies
* Should have worked with network management like HP Open view, Concord, Netcool -- Big advantage

Let me know how many years of exp you are having in each of the below skills

Linux server administration ---
Server Operations ---
Servers Backup ---
Perl & shell scripts ---
Any databases like Oracle, MySQL & MS SQL ---
Network/server management with good understanding of SNMP ---
How many yrs of exp you are having in ITIL or PMP methodologies ?
Are you having exp in supporting Unix based servers ?

Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:
Are you interested in Bangalore location?

Contact Person:-

Inayat
Shah Infotech (Your Local Consultant)
Office: 91-80-32429917