glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Walk up for 2009-10.

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Walk up for 2009-10.
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:57:18 +0530

2009/8/25 AMBICA SUD wrote
[..]
> srry for the confusion created for the walk up!
>
> The meet is on thursday at 5:15pm at nescafe..

It would be nice if a summary of what happened in meetings gets
notified to others who where not able to make it.

I am not too curious about it, but thought about conveying some
information: along with this channel we had started a channel
#glug-nith on irc.freenode.net (FreeNode) which would also be a nice
place to hang out.

Long back we also had this wiki stuff created by Arjun and Debarshi
... and someone did made some art work for us.

--
Regards,
Rakesh Pandit