glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] GNOME related activities in SFD

From: Devesh Rohan
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] GNOME related activities in SFD
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:43:14 +0530

That is a nice idea and can be organised after a "Beginner Workshop on Gnome"

On Sep 1, 2014 4:37 PM, "Pranav Kant" <address@hidden> wrote:
We are planning to have GNOME related activities on the day of SFD. I have contacted with the engagement team at GNOME and GNOME Foundation for providing some gifts such as mousepads, tshirts etc. to give it to students showing interest and performing good at competitions that we may conduct related to GNOME. For instance, for finding and reporting most number of bugs on GNOME bugzilla.

--
Regards,
Pranav Kant,