glug-nith-discuss

Re: [glug-nith-discuss] Minutes of meeting on IRC online summer training

From: Arihant Verma
Subject: Re: [glug-nith-discuss] Minutes of meeting on IRC online summer training - May 12, 2016
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 16:14:49 +0530

​​
Hey Rohan / Debarshi Ray and Rakesh / all

I just went through the MOM email that Rohan sent this morning. I'm interested in helping out in any session I can be useful for or host one or both.

Please let me know how'd the sessions take place / structure of training on IRC channels (that is?)

I can help in
Soft Skills and Career Guidance
- Web Technologies
- Git (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced) {If there's such distinction that is}
- Scripting (_javascript_ / Nodejs)

Also please also let me know anything else that might be helpful for me to understand what we are expecting out of the summer training.

Thanks and Regards

ARIHANT VERMA
Interactive Developer | L1
______