gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Feature request(s)

From: Gareth Bult
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Feature request(s)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 03:13:42 +0000 (GMT)

>why do you have to restart glusterfsd?

Well, of course I would rather not restart it .. however I change the client
configs all the time at the moment, and the server configs a number of times
per day .. (to test performance etc ..)

I was also having to restart as a result of fuse/gluster crashes, but the
combination of glfs7 and tla seems to have calmed this ...

Gareth.