gluster-devel

[Gluster-devel] 3.0.0pre1

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: [Gluster-devel] 3.0.0pre1
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:04:32 +0000

Hi,

I tried updating my root-on-GlusterFS cluster to 3.0.0pre1, and there appears to be a problem that causes the whole thing to lock up pretty quickly.

One node comes up OK, but the second node typically locks up half way through the boot-up process, and from there on all access to the file system blocks.

I spoke to Harsha and he tells me that a few bugs have been fixed since pre1 that could result in this lock-up behaviour, but I was advised to post here anyway to make sure the issue is reported.

Looking forward to pre2. :)

Thanks.

Gordan