gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Management UI on oVirt platform

From: John Mark Walker
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Management UI on oVirt platform
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:39:02 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Shireesh. This is a major development in the future direction of
GlusterFS. If you're interested, I encourage you to take a look at the wiki
page and leave your comments.

We still have the older Gluster management console (GMC), but we do not have
plans to continue developing it. If you feel strongly about this, now is the
time to let us know about it.

For reference, you can find info on the GMC here -
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glustermc/1.0/

Thanks,
JM