gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 22:48:27 +0530

On 08/29/2013 03:13 AM, Anand Avati wrote:
For those interested in what are the possible patches, here is a short
list of commits which are available in master but not yet backported to
release-3.4 (note the actual list > 500, this is a short list of patches
which fix some kind of an "issue" - crash, leak, incorrect behavior,
failure)

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Release_341_backport_candidates

Some of the patches towards the end fix some nasty issues. Many of them
are covered in the bugs listed in
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Backport_Wishlist.
If there are specific patches you would like to see backported, please
copy/paste those lines from the Release_341_backport_candidates page
into the Backport_Wishlist page. For the others, we will be using a best
judgement call based on severity and patch impact.

The plan is now to release 3.4.1 next week. I am currently aiming to build the first qa release on Friday, 09/06. Please nominate patches for backport to 3.4.1 before that.

Thanks,
Vijay