gm-devel

Encryption (Was [Gm-devel] GM/NNIM Development conversation)

From: Henrik Abelsson
Subject: Encryption (Was [Gm-devel] GM/NNIM Development conversation)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:29:17 +0200

I'm thinking that we should probably have one chief crypto guy so we can code our way out of this mess :)

Ok, I know, that sounds stupid. What I mean is, that if we had a solid framework for the message- and connection- encryption we'd be a lot closer to being done with a useable and nice system. We've kind of been doing the crypto independently until now and we haven't really talked about how to do it in a coherent manner.

I've got a lot of things I'd like to do with the gm server, and getting my mind of crypto for a while would be nice. So if you'd like to start the message encryption and user authentication classes you wouldn't get any complaints from me. :)

-henrik