[Gm2] Initial Setup & Installation

From: Rob Feyerherm
Subject: [Gm2] Initial Setup & Installation
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:43:02 -0500

I am trying to get this Modula-2 to C compiler to work.

I have downloaded the newest version from the following location from my redhat 7.2 linux box
ftp://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/pub/c/gm2-20020916+gcc-3.2.tar.gz

i ran a gunzip and a tar xvf on the file and have the files extracted.  Then I ran ./configure and it seemed to run for a while setting things up and then once I get back to a prompt, where do I go from here?  I see there's a gcc/gm2/

sub-directory in this folder where I have installed, but what command line do I run?  Hope someone can help me out.  Thanks in Advance!

Thanks,
Rob