[Gm2] Latest cvs checkins

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] Latest cvs checkins
Date: 20 Sep 2004 14:50:30 +0100

Hi,

here is a list of some changes made to the cvs (should be ready in
an hours time). Note that I have broken the executive example
and also the curses example is not yet complete.

Thanks for the various success and bug reports. Perhaps the most
important changes are the inclusion of SHORTINT/SHORTCARD and the
varient record bugfix - which prompted me to flush the cvs changes
asap..

Gaius

2004-09-20      Gaius Mulley <address@hidden>

        * fixed varient record bug as reported by John B. Wallace, Jr
          <address@hidden>. See testsuite/gm2/pim/pass/varient.mod.

2004-09-16      Gaius Mulley <address@hidden>

        * fixed bug in gm2/gm2-compiler/Indexing.mod which
          occurred after the p2c translation.
        * in turn this fixed a gm2m problem. The bug resulted in
          touching memory which would not have been malloced so
          this fix may have cured a number of problems.

2004-09-14      Gaius Mulley <address@hidden>

        * fixed the ncurses definition module and WindowDevice module.
        * fixed M2RTS:Termination to call termination procedures in
          reverse.

2004-09-07      Gaius Mulley <address@hidden>

        * tidied up gm2-compiler/M2Base.mod and introduced
          compatability matrices which include all the base
          types.

2004-09-03      Gaius Mulley <address@hidden>

        * introduced SHORTINT and SHORTCARD data types.
        * added ncurses.def example in examples/ncurses