[Gm2] Got it!!!

From: Ed Smith-Rowland
Subject: [Gm2] Got it!!!
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:52:40 -0400

I finally got gmodula2 compiled and installed on my eMac!!! (MacOSX 10.3.9)
I ran the hello world program successfully.

Thanks to Gaius and all the helpful folks on the list.

Now all I have to do is learn Modula :o)

Anyone know of some good resources on that?
What are people's favorites on Modula2?

My next task is to learn where the code generation is taking place.
I would like to help integrate Modula2 into GCC-4.*. They have this new Tree SSA thing that changed radically from GCC-3.* how a front end integrates with the middle end.

Ed