[Gm2] new CVS address

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] new CVS address
Date: 15 Jan 2006 23:40:40 +0000

Hi,

I've moved the gm2 CVS to savannah (GNU's sourceforge).  I hope this
is ok?  I'd like to migrate the GM2 homepage and mailing list onto
savannah in the near future (again if that is ok with folks on this
list). In theory all email accounts should be able to be automatically
moved over together with the mailing list messages etc. So there would
be minimal impact on the list operation etc - and I can always set up
various .forward files from floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk.

I still plan to make floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk contain the various
tar.gz as before but the homepage and mailing list should move
over in due course.  At present only the CVS account has moved - I've
updated the homepage on floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk to reflect the new
cvs location.

Also released is gm2-harness-0.7 which has been tested with the new
cvs location and all appears well..

Part of the reason for moving is that one of the principle aims of
GNU Modula-2 is eventual integration with gcc, and it seemed this
was a step in that direction..

regards,
Gaius