Re: [Gm2] Mac OS X Latest

From: Michael Lambert
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Mac OS X Latest
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:44:43 -0500

Hi Gaius,

It now passes all the regressions and gm2.paranoid.  Yes, this is a 1.8 GHz G5
iMac (if I'm feeling masochistic I have a G3 and G4 available, but both are
laptops).  I am concerned that the compiler has become somewhat glacial.  I've
rebooted and I'm going to re-run everything to see if that at least provides a
qualitative speed-up.

Michael