Re: [Gm2] GNU M2 assistance to install under W32

From: David Moreno
Subject: Re: [Gm2] GNU M2 assistance to install under W32
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:41:27 +0200 (CEST)

"Espié S." <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear All,
> We are users of Stony Brook M2 from a long time...
we now want to
> check the possibility to move our developments
toward GNU-M2, we are
> working mainly under windows, we try to install
GnuM2 but we
> failed... can somebody help us?
> Sincerely,
> S.E.

I successfully installed GNU M2 (under gcc-4.1.0) on a
W32/cygwin environment some months ago.
Although I don't remember all the problems I came
across, maybe I can help you install it.
If you give me some details about the problems you
had, we can try solving them.
Regards.

Modulipse: http://www.flickr.com/photos/address@hidden/

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.