[Gm2] Re: latest gm2 changes

From: John O Goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Re: latest gm2 changes
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:35:23 -0400

Gaius Mulley wrote:
Hi,

I've just checked in many changes to gm2 which allow it to build with
a patched version of gcc-4.1.2.  This can be automatically done if you
use gm2-harness-0.96 (however I'll be releasing a new version of
gm2-harness soon - as 0.96 builds really slowly as it enables many
runtime checks).  The new version of gm2-harness will have both
occurrences of '--enable-checking' removed from shell-bin/remake.

Could you please put the harness under CVS (maybe under a sibling directory to gm2 and testsuite)? That way, everything can be checked out via CVS.

john

[...]