Re: [Gm2] Installing GNU Modula2 in a Win32/Cygwin environment

From: José David Moreno Juárez
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Installing GNU Modula2 in a Win32/Cygwin environment
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:09:37 +0100

On Mon February 11 2008 11:30:32 Gaius Mulley wrote:

> ok, a tarball would be great and at least it will allow people to

> easily try out gm2. I can host the tarball on

> floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk. Is it built from the latest cvs sources?

> Or if not just tell me the entry at the top of the gm2/ChangeLog

> Then I can place sources and binaries in the same directory to visibly

> comply with the GPL.

> regards,

> Gaius

I built it from the tarball that is available at http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/download/c/gcc-4.1.2+gm2-20070818.tar.gz, so I suppose you just need to include this very tarball in the same directory.

How can I send the binaries in a way that is convenient for you (their size is about 20 Mb)?

Regards.