Re: [Gm2] CAST to/from procedure type

From: gaius
Subject: Re: [Gm2] CAST to/from procedure type
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 08:00:01 -0400

SiTex Graphics <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Gaius,
>
> Glad to hear support for CAST of procedure types will be possible.  I
> tested again today and apparently these changes haven't yet made it
> into the CVS.
>
> I'm also seeing many messages like the following:
>
> symbol 147 -> ToDoConstants
>
> What do those mean?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Hi Scott,

I hope to push the cvs changes out later today..  at present the
compiler is failing to compile itself.  I believe there to be one
remaining bug to find before it builds stage2.  These fixes allow the
following data structures to be compiled:

   TYPE
      p = POINTER TO ARRAY [0..2] OF p;

and other similar combinations.

regards,