[Gm2] first official release of Schwarzer Kaffee SDL wrapper for GNU Mod

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] first official release of Schwarzer Kaffee SDL wrapper for GNU Modula-2 compiler
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 21:06:53 +0100

Hi Modula community. I'm happy to annnounce the first release of my SDL
wrapper for this compiler. It's far from being complete and it's
currently not advanced enough to create a real game or app with. But
this will change the next months.

Currently timers are complete. And a subset of the video functions is
present. If you're interested in this project. Get a copy at

https://sourceforge.net/projects/schwarzerkaffee/

A documentation is missing at the moment.

Thanks for any interest,

Martin Kalbfuß