Re: [Gm2] Re: FIO EOF fixed

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Re: FIO EOF fixed
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 00:55:39 -0400

Hi Gaius,

I'm going to cautiously say that the EOF code is working.  I still
have the problem with short reads unless I use my own "vanilla"
compile of RTgen.  The RTgen.o produced by the make process returns a
short read when the 16k buffer gets full and the file length is
greater than 16k but less than 32k.  I can put together a test case if
that would help.

Also, although wraptime.c has the fix for seconds, I only get reliable
results for seconds by using a simple compile of wraptime.c instead of
the .o produced by the make process.

-Scott