Re: [Gm2] Why are there three pth.def modules?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Why are there three pth.def modules?
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 12:24:33 +0100

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> Gaius:
>
> In the course of investigating some of the unresolved failures (due
> to failed links
> against the pth library), I came across the following.
>
> ./examples/pthread/pth.def
> ./gm2-libs/pth.def
> ./gm2-libs-coroutines/pth.def
> ./gm2-libs-iso/pth.def

Hi John,

I've fixed this now so that there is only one copy of pth.def.

   * removed multiple copies of pth.def, bug reported by
     John O Goyo.
   * gm2/gm2-libs-coroutines/testtransfer.mod:  moved
     file into testsuite/gm2/coroutines/pim/run/pass.
   * gm2/gm2-libs-coroutines/testiotransfer.mod:  moved
     file into testsuite/gm2/coroutines/pim/run/pass.
   * gm2/gm2-libs-coroutines/Makefile:  removed file.
   * gm2/gm2-libs/pth.def:  removed file.
   * gm2/gm2-libs-coroutines/pth.def:  removed file.
   * gm2/examples/pthread/pth.def:  removed file.
   * gm2/examples/pthread/fullpth.def:  renamed pth.def to
     fullpth.def so as to avoid confusion with
     gm2/gm2-libs-iso/pth.def.

I've also moved the test code found in gm2/examples/pthreads into the
regression suite.  Which mean that the underlying system will have to
have installed libpth to have a chance of achieving 100% of regression
test passes

regards,
Gaius