Re: [Gm2] two versions of DeviceTablePtrValue

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: Re: [Gm2] two versions of DeviceTablePtrValue
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 13:30:53 +0200

Wow, that was fast. Thanks a lot. You forgot to update the desription
comment of the procedure.

I still wonder how to implement your own channel the right way. There's
no ISO conform way. to obtain the did out of the cid, because
DeviceTablePtrValue needs the did as parameter.

To implement an open/close pair for your custom stream like

OpenMyChannel(VAR cid : IOChan.ChanId);
CloseMyCannel(VAR cid : IOChan.ChanId);

you have to store the did externally in an array or something similar.
Do you think that's the right way to do it?