Re: [Gm2] R10 dialect features

From: Dragiša Durić
Subject: Re: [Gm2] R10 dialect features
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 07:44:46 +0200

It looks like all people are on holidays... except me :))

As I am migrating all the way from TopSpeed (variable number of
arguments in Modula-2) through Gardens Point (expressions in array
initializers, useable for variable number of args thing) and as I just
implemented it for use by Modula-2 code by way of C - it's obvious first
feature I would like - type safe variadics! Just like in R10.

Also, bounds checked VLAs (again R10) wouldn't hurt a bit.

TIA,

--
Dragiša Durić <address@hidden>