Re: [Gm2] I assume that everyone knows that Savannah was vandalized

From: gaius
Subject: Re: [Gm2] I assume that everyone knows that Savannah was vandalized
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:36:38 -0500

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> In particular, they rolled it back to November 22nd so we must all be
> patient while Gaius updates gm2.
>
> john

Hi John,

thanks for your patience - yes alas it might be a few days longer as
coincidentally my work email has gone down and I need to reset my
savannah password via that email address!  The good news is that I
have a rolled back copy of the cvs with my changes and is now ready to
check in once the password is reset.  I guess it gives me a window of
opportunity to install debian squeeze on the ps3 and explore the
tstLength.mod HIGH bug!

regards,
Gaius

ps.  probably safer to contact me on address@hidden in the future.