Re: [Gm2] Re: gm2 Digest, Vol 56, Issue 12

From: Dragiša Durić
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Re: gm2 Digest, Vol 56, Issue 12
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:00:24 +0100

Example of variadic use is in gm2 documentation, search for printf.

You can only pass variadics to C code...

I needed them for my Modula-2 library too, and it's one of first things
I made when started my transition to gm2. MakeArgs.def + its C part. If
someone needs these, I can send C part too to list.