Re: [Gm2] GM2 latest CVS including logitech libs with -fiso

From: jiverson2
Subject: Re: [Gm2] GM2 latest CVS including logitech libs with -fiso
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 20:46:55 -0400

Hi Gaius,

> yes - someone requested that logitech should be included with pim.  It
> should be an easy fix to separate out logitech from pim.  How much of a
> problem is this, as logitech appears at the end of the link.

I have several modules with the same name as modules in the logitech lib,
and GM2 picks up the ones in the logitech lib instead of the ones in our
app.  So I need a way to either disable the logitech lib or give priority
to local modules (including those in a -fuselist list and those in local
include paths).

> A quick and very dirty solution would be to edit:

OK, thanks.   I'll hope for a switch to disable logitech (and maybe it
could be disabled by default if -fiso is used).

Thanks,
Scott