Re: [Gm2] cvs latest changes

From: john o goyo
Subject: Re: [Gm2] cvs latest changes
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:46:25 -0400

Gaius:

I am somewhat confused about the state of the CVS archive.

On 16-Jun-11, at 5:21 p, Gaius Mulley wrote:

Hi,

here are the latest changes on the 4.1.2 branch of gm2:

    * gm2/gm2-compiler/PCSymBuild.mod:  fixed bug in deduceTypes
      so that binary constant expressions can correctly identify
      their types.  Fixes a bug report by Scott Iverson.

Why is this change under Revision 1.8.2.1 and not the head?

    * gm2/gccgm2.c:  gccgm2_GetArrayNoOfElements (New function).

Checked in as Revision 1.203.2.1 but the head is Revision 1.203.

    * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2GenGCC.mod:  checkArrayElements (New
      procedure function).  CodeBecomes modified to call
      checkArrayElements to test whether assigned arrays contain
      the same number of elements.

Checked in as Revision 1.142.2.1 but the head is Revision 1.142.

    * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2Quads.mod:  CheckBecomesMeta tidied up
      error messages and added extra check to ensure that
      we are not assigning from an unbounded array.

Checked in as Revision 1.189.2.2 but the head is Revision 1.190.

    * gm2/gccgm2.def:  export GetArrayNoOfElements.
      Fixes a bug reported by Scott Iverson.

Checked in as Revision 1.74.2.1 but the head is Revision 1.74.

Similarly, the latest Changelog is Revision 1.757.2.4 but the head is Revision 1.759.

I usually check out the head, consequently I have been missing all these changes.

john