[Gm2] latest git changelog entries

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] latest git changelog entries
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:13:23 +0000

Hi,

here are the latest entries in the ChangeLog:

* gm2/gm2-gcc/m2except.c:  do_call0 (New function).
  do_call1 (New function).  do_call3 (New function).
  build_exc_ptr (rewritten to use do_call1).
  do_free_exception (rewritten to use do_call1).
  do_throw (rewritten to use do_call3).
  do_rethrow (rewritten to use do_call0).
  gm2_build_throw (removed unused local variables).
  do_begin_catch (rewritten to use do_call1).
  do_end_catch (rewritten to use do_call0).
* gm2/gm2-lang.c:  genericize_try_block (New function).
  genericize_catch_block (New function).
  gm2_langhook_gimplify_expr call genericize_try_block
  and genericize_catch_block.

in summary I think most of the exception handling works.
The regression test results on Debian Wheezy now stand at:

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            9008
# of unexpected failures        30
# of unresolved testcases       6

there is a mixed Modula-2 and C++ test which fails - which I'll look
into after this email is sent.  There are a few failures above which are
dejagnu related (incorrect paths) and 12 failures which are known about.
(Undetected integer overflow when performing arithmetic operations -
however I'm hoping the restructuring of gm2 will allow this to be
implemented soon (ish)

regards,
Gaius