[Gm2] gcc cauldron 2016

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] gcc cauldron 2016
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 23:32:07 +0100

Hi,

[I realise I should have sent this email out some time ago - apologies].

Just wondered if anyone else is going to the gcc cauldron this weekend?

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016

also I was wondering if any/some of you wanted to drop me an email
saying what you use Modula-2 for?

Teaching ?
Research ?
Industrial ?
Embedded Systems ?
Graphics ?
Home projects ?
Legacy systems ?

Also your platform (OS/hardware) of choice

and whether you use PIM or ISO dialect/libraries
whether you mix languages in your projects (which languages?)

I'd quite like to incorporate the data into a talk I'm giving on the
status of gm2

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016#Schedule

many thanks,
Gaius