Re: [Gm2] gcc-5.2.0 and gm2

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gcc-5.2.0 and gm2
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:11:57 +0000

Hello,

I forgot to mention that I've added two extra gcc patches to the
gcc-5.2.0 graft - found in files gm2/patches/gcc/5.2.0/1[12]*.  These
will need to be applied to your tree for a successful build.  If you
download a tarball from floppsie then these will have been already
applied.  If you are using git to clone gm2 sources then you need to
apply these two patches (and the 10 patches prior to these in the same
directory)

regards,
Gaius