[Gm2] Numerical library

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: [Gm2] Numerical library
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 16:46:17 +0100

Gaius,

fist of all - a happy new year to you and your's.

I hope you can help me out. I am trying to compile the latest version of the compiler but it stops somewhere claiming

c   -o build/genpreds \
        build/genpreds.o build/rtl.o build/read-rtl.o build/ggc-none.o build/vec.o build/min-insn-modes.o build/gensupport.o build/print-rtl.o build/hash-table.o build/read-md.o build/errors.o ../build-i686-pc-linux-gnu/libiberty/libiberty.a /usr/lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.8/libstdc++.a(eh_personality.o): In function `__gxx_personality_v0': (.text.__gxx_personality_v0+0x193): undefined reference to `_Unwind_GetIPInfo'

Maybe I have a wrong version of libiberty installed ?

Anyhow - do you see a possibility to provide me with a compiles 32 bit version as a tar-file ?
My small machine is running with Ubuntu 14.0.4 LTS

I would like to do some final checks on my IO-Library (attached) and then see if the numerical libraries will also work with gm2.

Within the InOut tar file there is a script "createFormAus.sh" to create three def and mod files form a common source (m2pp.c needs to be compiles with gcc before) and a limited Makefile to generate the "ISO based" files and those how I currently use them in my projects. Here a bit of support in creating a good gm2 Makefile also would be highly appreciated.

The latest version of the numerical stuff is also attached - for those who might already have a look ... Most of the libraries do only depend on the error messages related stuff from the Errors module,
only {S|F}MatEA and OptimLib1 depend on further InOut routines.

Gruß

Michael