[Gm2] Issue with rename a function & compiler crash

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: [Gm2] Issue with rename a function & compiler crash
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 13:26:15 +0100

Hallo Gaius,

many thanks for the new version. Most compiler crashes I had before are gone - only one is left.

Collected the necessary files in the attached tar file (it's the module Differ.mod).

And one small hurdle is the renaming of functions, see TestRename.mod. In my view a legal construct

COST CABS = LongComplexMath.abs;

(or similar) does not work.

Will do further tests (especially multidimensional arrays) and report.

Michael