Re: [Gm2] Issue with rename a function & compiler crash

From: john o goyo
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Issue with rename a function & compiler crash
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:31:38 -0400

On 12/03/2018 07:20, Gaius Mulley wrote (in part):
Hi Andreas,
many thanks for pointing me in this direction.  It is very timely as I
have to reformat the code for inclusion into the GCC tree (which I plan
to do over the summer).  At the same time I'll convert the modules to
the above format one at a time.  I'll adapt the GNU coding style
standard (based from C) to include the above and produce a proposed GNU
coding style standard for M2,
We need a Modula-2 pretty-printer, Gaius, to make life easier. (There are several on the "Net but they all need tweaking.)

john

P.S. I prefer K&R style but that is another matter.