gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] SMC EzStream ... unfortunately no success for m

From: Jiri Wichern
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] SMC EzStream ... unfortunately no success for me.
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:55:27 +0100

> Please try the prerelease at
> http://oskarsapps.mine.nu /gmediaserver-0.8.2.tar.gz
> and let us know if it works or not!

Hi Oscar,

I compiled the new version and briefly checked this morning and well... it works!
For a profile I used dms1. All MP3 tracks are individually selectable. M3U lists function as virtual folders. I have yet to discover if it's possible to add a group of MP3's (using an M3U list?) to the playlist of my SMCWAA-G but individual tracks play just fine.
I'll test the software more thourough later this week.

Regards, Jiri.