Re: [Gnash-dev] action.cpp:1272: error: call of overloaded `pow(int&,

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] action.cpp:1272: error: call of overloaded `pow(int&,
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:36:32 -0600

Bastiaan Jacques wrote:

It looks like Rob already did this independently.

Yeah, sorry. I just apply patches by hand most of the time to know what's really changing. After many years, I've gotten used to reading patch files format.

Thanks for helping eliminate more warnings. Funny enough, I never heard of the z modifier for printf to print a ssize_t till you pointed it out. :-)