[Gnash-dev] execution engine code cleanup

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] execution engine code cleanup
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:30:18 -0600

I just moved a large chunk of code out of action.cpp, and turned it into
a decent C++ class to handles handlers for all ActionScript types. This
gets rid of the huge switch statement, and also gets rid of multiple
copies of the data to have a single copy now that supports the
disassembler and the parser both. So when you run with "-va", you'll
notice the output is different, but I think easier to read.

Right now the newer version only supports the classes with no arguments.
I'll add support for those next. When done, this will make it easier to
support the varying behaviors between different versions of Flash, and
add SWF v9 support one of these days. It survived my testing, hopefully
it'll survive yours...