Re: [Gnash-dev] Cannot compile CVS

From: Lee Revell
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Cannot compile CVS
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:38:33 -0400

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 21:46 +0200, strk wrote:
> This sounds as a missing ./autogen.sh after a recent update.
> --strk;

OK, I have managed to compile and install it, but nothing appears in
Firefox's "about:plugins", and web pages still tell me that no Flash
player is installed.

It installs the Firefox plugin to ~/.mozilla/plugins, while Firefox
expects them to be in ~/.firefox/plugins.  However copying it there had
no effect.

Lee