[Gnash-dev] server library install order

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Gnash-dev] server library install order
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:32:39 +0200

Hello,

Another little patch that changes the order of lib_LTLIBRARIES. This
ensures that libgnashasobjs.la is installed before libgnashserver.la
during a staged install, and so libtool can relink libgnashserver against
the now installed libgnashasobjs (at least that's how I interpret it...).

This doesn't seems to be needed with the libtool shipped with gnash,
but this issue poped up when I use the system libtool which corresponds with
a more recent libtool.m4 as I reported previously.

It is possible that I am missing something and that this is a wrong
solution for this issue...

--
Pat