Re: [Gnash-dev] Patch suggestion

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Patch suggestion
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:13:29 +0200

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 09:00:12PM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> I had no time to extensively test the patch, but it seems to work.

Our main problem with these kind of changes is a missing mechanism
to run automated regress tests. I was thinking about having
a renderer class actually dumping each frame to a file and
compare to an expected result. Since you're working on the new
layout you might take this into account.

I've my working machine off now, so can't check your patch until
tomorrow.  Anybody else is welcome to apply before then.